I really do.
JEEZE! Life has been so busy. Its been hard, but I’m loving it. Music keeps me grounded.
SO! I have done many things since I’ve last posted (Sorry ‘bout that!) but the more notable things i’ve done have been…
- Drafted/Wrote a fundraising letter for Central Avenue Breakdown’s next production at DIMF! I was able to update investors/followers of the project on the current status and the MANY awards the show has already received. I felt way too cool for my own good. Suellen gave me a few letters and set ups that she she had used in the past, and It was AWESOME to see actually working documents. It was an honor to write it. I wish I felt so honored to write the 8-10 page business papers I was just assigned today. In any case, SUELLEN VANCE ROCKS.
TO DONATE TO CENTRAL AVENUE BREAKDOWN CLICK HERE!!!
- Completely re-structured my main male lead character. It’s working out BEAUTIFULLY! With this, I’ve added a new duet and taken out a (very beloved) song of mine :’( but thats the process. Its so hard to let go!!!
- Interviewed my good friend Cat Volpe about her experiences with camp and her take on the people she met, the way she changed and the way in which it influenced her growth into (a wonderful and talented) adult! She has extensive experience in directing and is a playwright herself. She’s been a huge help in this deconstruction project of Months of April, I’m constantly throwing dialogue her way. I hope to have her involved in Months of April always, she has been an incredible help.
- I Officially declared my major to: Arts and Entertainment management BBA! Couldn’t be more thrilled. Since I’ve gotten to Pace I’ve been interested in at least 5 majors… from Musical Theatre > Directing > Communications > Marketing > ARTS MANAGEMENT! I felt like I was calling my Mom up every day telling her a new plan. I’m thrilled to be settled with my choice :)
- LISTENED TO SOME MORE OF “THE PURSUIT” !! Love this band, totally like them if you haven’t already. Also, check out Jared jamming out on a set in NYC when he came to visit me… HERE! :)
That is pretty much the bulk of it, I will be sure to post my summer plans as soon as they are solidified. Things are a-brewin’! Oh god, it’s late.